The Global Partnership team’s purpose at Ebe is to implement and influence the church’s strategy for sharing the gospel and serving the needs of others cross-culturally. That includes helping the church to walk alongside those who go out from Ebe to serve God cross-culturally by supporting and encouraging them in a variety of ways. If you would like to know more then please contact Alex Kittow.
Check out the Ebe weekly newsheet or global partnership blog HERE for regular updates of events and information.
As a church we are privileged to be supporting a number of our members serving the church cross culturally.
- The Becker family (who are based in California, USA) continue to enable and support church planting initiatives particularly in countries and people groups where there is no church.
- The Wardle Family, serving at Amano Christian school in Zambia.
- Dave & Frin are working in Kolkata in India, with an organisation serving vulnerable women.
- Morgane is doing an internship working with refugees in Rome.
- Rachael Bee, serving destitute refugees in partnership with BHN in Bristol
- We also have a number of members from Ebe involved short term mission ranging from 1 week to 1 year.
- We also support mission through organisations primarily through Bristol International Student Centre (BISC), Bristol Hospitality Network (BHN) & Tearfund.
Contact Global Partnerships Team
If you are interested in serving the church cross culturally please do speak with one of the Global Partnership team. In particular we are considering a short term trip of a week or so in the coming few years for people who have little experience of the church outside the UK.
Fill in the contact form on this website or telephone the church office on 0117 9791399, if you would like to talk to someone.